PARADISE CAVE AND OZO TREETOP PARK
Paradise Cave is the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone. With naturally primitive features, Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting; making it a natural wonder that many have enjoyed since its opening in 2010. According to spelunkers (cave explorers), the deeper one journeys into the cave, the more one feels the wells of heavenly clarity all around. The cave height can reach to 72 m and up to 150 m wide. There are a series of white crystal stalactites (limestone deposits) resembling natural pillars and many other spectacular formations.
The Ozo Treetop Park, which is approximately 5 hectares. It is the first park situated inside primary forest and has the longest complex of treetop adventure activities in Vietnam. The park has a rich biological diversity of flora and fauna, characterized by the limestone-based ecosystems.
What to do at Ozo Treetop Park
- Visit 1 km on wooden paths on both sides of Ozo stream to behold serene sight with over 76 different types of plants and flowers.
- Challenge yourself with treetop zipline and 16 high rope & obstacle course (average height from 5-7m)
- Enjoy kayak rides and experience SUPing on Ozo stream
- Experience 1 km exciting rafting and comeback by Ozo bus
* Detailed time plan:
07:45- 08:00 Our car and tour guide will pick up guests in Dong Hoi and drive you to Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone). It is approximately 75 km from Dong Hoi and a 1h20 minute drive) -OR – 8:45 – 9:10 Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village, then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone).
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:00 Lunch at Ozo restaurant. Here you will enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:00 Visit Ozo treetop park (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park). Participate in the many adventure activities:
Monkey Bridge, Hanging step, Hanging log, Rafting, SUPing, Tarzan, Flying fox, Flying Skateboard, Flying Carpet, Hanging Loop, Ring Swing, Aerial walk, Sky Bridge, Sky Step, Spider Web Challenge, Vine Walk, Tarzan Web Swing
17:00 Depart back to Dong Hoi or Phong Nha village. Tour ends when you will be dropped off at your hotel.
👉Please be sure to bring: swimwear and towel. Lockers for your belongings will be provided with a 50,000 deposit which will be refunded upon return of the locker key.
Using the zip-line requires you to be between 40-90 kg. No exceptions
Cost per pax: 1,100,000 VND/pax (or 50 USD/pax)
- Free pick up service from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at the train or bus station; if required
- Free luggage storage in our Dong Hoi office –or- take it with you in our van (limited quantity; contact us to reserve)
- Pick up and drop off by van in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha village.
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dish)
- Entrance tickets, dragon boat, golfcart transfer
- Service fee (equipment, zip line harness, helmet, kayak etc.)
- Travel insurance
- First aid kit available
- If you require an invoice, there will be an additional 10% VAT charge