Ozo Treetop Park - The longest treetop games
If you are a nature lover and wish to immerse yourself in primitive and tranquil surroundings, do not miss out Ozo Treetop Park when visiting Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in the center of Vietnam. Let’s come and hear cherished whispers from Mother Nature. Ozo Treetop Park - Fly with all senses!
Guests can also take part in the rope and swing courses, engage in birdwatching, and learn about the characteristics of some of the primates in Phong Nha-Ke Bang, as well as join other activities such as kayaking and rowing.
What to do at Ozo Treetop Park?
- Visit 1 km wooden walkway around Ozo stream to behold serene sight and take beautiful pictures.
- Challenge yourselves with treetop zipline and 16 high rope & obstacle courses
- Swim, enjoy kayak rides and experience Suping/tubing on Ozo stream
- Biking around Ozo grass hill
- Tour package: Conquering Ozo cave and experience Ozo Treetop Park (1 day)
How to get to Ozo Treetop Park?
There are 2 ways to get to Ozo Tree Top Park from the central of Phong Nha town:
- Driving along 20 Victory Highway and reach to Ozo Tree Top Park – 5km more from Phong Nha Botanical Garden (you’ll see signs along the way) - Note: apply only for motorbikes or minibus(16-seater), bigger buses must travel by the other way
- Driving through Ho Chi Minh East Highway then switch into Ho Chi Minh West Highway you’ll get to Tra Ang four-way intersection, there you turn left and drive 200meters more (you’ll pass the famous Dark cave and Paradise cave along this way)
Map to Ozo Treetop Park:
Ozo Treetop Park is approximately 5 hectares large. It is the first park located inside a primary forest and has the longest complex of treetop adventure activities in Vietnam. The park has a rich biological diversity of flora and fauna, characterized by the limestone-based ecosystems.
- Summer: 07h30 a.m to 04h30 p.m
- Winter: 08h00 a.m to 04h00 p.m
Photos at Ozo Treetop Park
Turquoise springs will be the first image when you arrive at Ozo Treetop Park. The gentle stream flowing in the heart of the park creates a very unique beauty only in Ozo. Coming here, you can immerse yourself in the blue jade water, listen to the chorus of the mountains, and drop yourself into a quiet but very lyrical space. Let's relax your mind!