- Trains are an enjoyable way to travel and see a bit of the countryside. They are especially comfortable if you purchase a ticket in a soft-sleeper cabin. There are only 4 beds in the cabin so there is enough room to sit up if you prefer or to lay down. A hard-sleeper cabin does not provide enough room to sit up because there are 6 beds per room versus 4. Overnight trains are also a good choice because then you can do your travel without missing anything during the day (and you’ve got somewhere to sleep for the night)!
- We recommend the following overnight trains from Ninh Binh to Dong Hoi:
Queen Café Bus
• Address: Queen Restaurant, 27 Tháng 7 St, Ninh Binh City
• Tel: 02439283666
• Departure time: 8:00 PM
• Arrival time in Phong Nha: Between 4:00-5:00 AM
• Arrival address in Phong Nha: Thien Phu Hotel
Queen Cafe Bus also provides a Phong Nha – Ninh Binh route, departing at 9:00 PM and arriving in Ninh Binh at 04:00 AM. You can buy tickets in Phong Nha at Central Backpackers Hostel, located on 20 Highway, Xuan Tien Village, Phong Nha Town, Bo Trach District, Quang Binh.
International Women's Day, which is also known as the United Nations Day for Women's Rights and International Peace, is observed every year on 8th March. This day serves as a crucial point in the movement to advocate for women's rights and draws attention towards issues such as gender equality, reproductive rights as well as violence and abuse against women. The United Nations formalized this day in 1975.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY MARCH 8 IN QUANG BINH: HAVE FUN AND EXPLORE
Quang Binh is a province situated in central Vietnam, known for its breathtaking natural scenery and rich cultural heritage. Apart from its stunning landscape, the province is also famous for hosting unique festivals that showcase the local cultural identity. If you plan to visit Quang Binh, join Phongnha Discovery to learn about the incredible festivals that take place here!
A DMZ tour stands for "demilitarized zone," which is a temporary military demarcation zone. In Vietnam, the 17th Parallel along the Ben Hai River was selected as the latitude line separating North and South Vietnam after the Geneva Agreement was signed on July 20, 1954. Quang Tri is the first locality in Vietnam to utilize the DMZ tourism model. DMZ is an acronym that stands for Demilitarized Zone, which is also referred to as a temporary military border zone. DMZ tours are popular with tourists around the world, particularly international tourists.
Booking.com, the world's leading online travel platform, has announced the top 10 friendliest destinations in Vietnam as part of the 12th Traveler Review Awards. Phong Nha-Ke Bang of Quang Binh was honored to be the second most friendly destination, just after Hoi An (Quang Nam). This is a proud achievement that highlights Phong Nha's position on the Vietnamese and international tourism map.
Dong Hoi is a stunning coastal city located in Quang Binh. It is a perfect destination for those looking for an exciting and unforgettable summer vacation. This place boasts a long coastline, smooth white sand, and a variety of entertainment activities that promise to offer visitors the experience of a lifetime. Join Phongnha Discovery to find out the top experiences you shouldn't miss when coming to Dong Hoi this summer!
Cha Lo International Border Gate is situated in Dan Hoa commune, Minh Hoa district, Quang Binh province. Plays a significant role in facilitating trade, import and export activities between Vietnam and Laos. This location serves as a gateway that unlocks the potential for economic development, tourism and international cooperation for the western region of Quang Binh and its adjoining provinces.